At AXA Assistance, quality is part of every action we take, from how we serve customers to the people we hire. The company’s Quality and Process Improvement Team includes dedicated staff who operate independently from operational departments and report directly to the General Manager. Every customer relationship is supported by a five-step process that includes activities that
will lead to the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Planning: we work with clients to design the service and establish expectations about features, service levels and timetables.
- Roll Out: we use a written project plan to ensure service availability takes place on time.
- Monitoring: we report to clients about how the service is being used.
- Evaluation: we use audits and “voice of the customer” surveys to understand where the service exceeds or falls short of expectations.
- Enhancement: we work with clients to identify process improvements or new features that will make the service even more beneficial.