At AXA Assistance, quality is part of every action we take, from how we serve customers to the people we hire. Every customer relationship is supported by a five-step process that includes activities that will lead to the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Planning: we work with clients to design the service and establish expectations about features, service levels and timetables.
- Roll Out: we use a written project plan to ensure service availability takes place on time.
- Monitoring: we report to clients about how the service is being used.
- Evaluation: we use audits and “voice of the customer” surveys to understand where the service exceeds or falls short of expectations.
- Enhancement: we work with clients to identify process improvements or new features that will make the service even more beneficial.