Reporting to the Head of HR of AXA Partners USA, the Total Rewards and HR Services Manager will work in partnership with the Management Team, key business leaders and the Human Resources team and be responsible for the development, implementation, communication, support and delivery of AXA Assistance’s compensation and benefits strategy with the intent of attracting, rewarding, and retaining top talent. This role will oversee 2 direct reports.
- Perform, Develop and continually advance compensation and benefit strategies to align with the business strategy and the market in order to attract, retain and motivate a high caliber workforce. These include base pay, incentives, annual salary increase strategies are aligned with pay for performance and other rewards and perquisites.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive communication strategy for rewards programs.
- Lead the annual open enrolment and compensation planning cycles and year-end processes including salary review, promotion request, short and long term incentive programs and eligibility
- Provide expert counsel on the design, development and administration of executive, sales, and employee compensation programs, salary structures, base salary adjustments and short and long-term incentives
- Identify survey providers and analyze market data from different providers to determine:
Company’s market position,
Appropriate reward policies and its alignment with local market
Market medians, structure midpoints and appropriate ranges
- Work with HR Business Partners to define and determine compensation packages for existing staff and external recruitments taking into consideration internal equity, external data and local structure
- Participate to job evaluation sessions and help define consistent level and titling systems across organization
- Coordinate and communicate to AXA Group on the wealth accumulation programs (LTIC and shareplan programs, etc.)
- Oversee and develop 2 HR Generalists
- Develop best practices of HR communications & service delivery
- Lead projects on new systems implementation
- Train Supervisors and Managers on new systems
- Manage the vendor relationship with all HR Services providers
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management, Finance, Accounting, Human Resources
- Experience designing company-wide plans and ensuring correlation with a firm’s growth strategy
- Knowledge of Agency/Vendor management and budget management
To apply, please email your resume to: email@example.com