In 2017, AXA Assistance responded to customer needs around the globe. The organization:
- Handled 11 million claims
- Employed 9,500 people in 33 countries
- Marketed products in more than 70 countries
- Conducted business in more than 200 countries and territories
- Performed close to 17,000 transportations
Every day AXA Assistance responds to a wide range of requests with solutions that reflect the local culture and language. With more than 60 years of experience, the organization has developed thousands of resources and relationships, enabling it to support client needs quickly and effectively. Whether it’s rescuing climbers from Mt. Fuji or directly negotiating a high dollar medical claim, AXA Assistance is ready to respond with high quality solutions for its clients.
1 Fortune Global 2000, 2016